Take your state management skills in react into another level by using redux toolkit than traditional redux - Free Course
This course is all about managing the state in react application using the redux toolkit. Each topic included in this course is added incrementally, to make sure that you have a solid foundation of knowledge. You'll find plenty of discussions added in to help you understand exactly when and where to use each feature of React and Redux.
What will you build?
To get the most from this course we will demonstrate a redux toolkit by building two apps
· Counter app
· Post list application using JSON Placeholder
The topics covered will be:
- Definition of the redux toolkit
- Why and importance of using redux toolkit?
We will take a look at the most common API in the redux toolkit that you may for next project. These API or concepts in redux toolkit are
- createStore() – For creating redux store
- CreateAction() – It’s use for creating redux action
- CreateReducer() – it’s used for creating redux reducer
- CreateSlice() – This makes creating slices easily by combining createAction and creatReducer
Who this course is for:
Programmers looking to master redux toolkit
Developers who want to move from the traditional way of writing redux application
Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
Who this course is for: A Web Developer who want manage state in their react app A Web Developer who want to master redux toolkit